Our empire is crumbling! Everything is breaking around us. First Russ and I came down with sinus infections. Then, since I was too tired and sick to cook, we managed to get food poisoning eating chinese delivery, and spent the entire weekend in utter misery. On top of that, Livvy's computer is dead, and now Russ is reduced to trying to recover her data and price out the replacement parts. Our mp3/pictures/print-server failed somehow as well, so we have to figure out how to recover the data from that. I'm typing this on my new laptop for work, since I managed to drop my old one and fry the hard drive on it, and Russ ended up having to do some sort of voodoo to recover the seven years of work documentation I had on it. And we sat down last night to watch the first pre-season game for NFL, to find out that the big TV in our living room is having some sort of problem with resolutions higher than 480, and showing weird fuzzy red lines. So now we have to take that in to get it serviced too.
I'm wondering what'll happen next? Termite infestation? The roof collapses? Sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG...That is a run of bad luck. Blame it on the weather :).
Post a Comment